Help on: Bill of exchange France
You can enter a bill of exchange (LCR) for France here. For an explanation of specific elements within the form, simply click the number and marker that correspond to that element.
Information about the initiator: Please enter the following information which will apply for the entire order and thus for all payment records contained in this order:
- Remitter's account: A list is displayed of all of the accounts available under the relevant bank access for which you are authorised and which you can use for this type of payment. If the originator's account is linked to a company, the company number is transferred from the company profile.
- The remittance date is preset with the current calendar date and cannot be changed.
- Optionally, you can enter your own order reference and change the booking type under the order details.
Acceptor´s data: Please enter the acceptor's name and RIB here. The RIB (Relevé d'identité bancaire) consists of the bank code and branch code (5 digits each), account number (11 digits) and check digit (two digits). Information about the bank is automatically inserted on the basis of the RIB. If the bank and branch code provided is valid, the bank's name will be displayed.
As you enter a name, suggestions from your address book will appear automatically which you can then use to select a bank connection or template. You can also select a bank connection that you already used for a past order. Alternatively, click the Select Contact function to access your address book and search for bank connections and templates.
Please note: In order to use a contact from the address book for bills of exchange, please enter the complete RIB into the national account number of your contact's bank connection.
Bill of exchange data: The amount must be specified in euros. Please also enter the issue date and the requested collection date of the bill of exchange.
Additional information: Under optional additional information, please select a different type of bill of exchange if required and enter reference information for the presenter and the drawee.
Save order as a template: Click here to save this order as a template. Templates will always be saved under a contact's bank connection in your address book . You can choose whether to
- save the template under an existing bank connection or
- use the beneficiary's details to create a new bank connection for an existing contact or
- automatically create a new contact with this bank connection.
Create a collective order: Add additional payment records to the order to create a collective order. The information provided under the originator's details will apply for all payment records included in this order. The total amount of the order is updated automatically.
Save Order: Save the order to edit it again at a later point in time. Saved orders can also be edited by other users of that customer if they are authorised for the relevant order type and the originator's account specified in the order.
Saved orders can be found under orders in progress .
Complete order processing: Click here to complete order processing. After this you will have an opportunity to re-check the order details and submit the order by providing your signature pin. You will also be shown the order number assigned by the bank's computer system upon receipt.
Orders sent to the bank's computer system are then displayed under history .