Help on: Foreign credit transfer (Commerzbank foreign units)
Use this dialogue box to enter a foreign credit transfer for accounts held in the following Commerzbank foreign units:
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
Accordingly, this dialogue box is not offered for accounts held at third-party bank accesses.
Please note that Global Payment Plus offers a dialogue box specifically for SEPA credit transfers.
For an explanation of specific elements within the form, simply click the number and marker that correspond to that element.
Information about the initiator: Please enter the following information which will apply for the entire order and thus for all payment records contained in this order:
- Originator's account: Here you will see all of the originator's accounts for the relevant bank access for which you have authorisation and which you can use for this payment type. Please note that this dialogue box can only be used for Commerzbank accesses and is not offered for third-party bank accesses.
- If the originator's account is linked to a company, the company´s details are automatically taken over.
- Execution date: Enter a date that lies no more than 30 days in the future. Please note that additional signatures from other users might be needed to approve an order. Order execution could be delayed accordingly.
- Orders can be entered as urgent orders. Higher fees could be incurred for the execution of urgent orders.
Please note that the urgent order option is not offered at the Commerzbank branch in the Czech Republic.
Create a note: You can create a note per order that is displayed to all users of a customer as an editing note in the list of orders in process.
Please note: the note function can be used only within Global Payment Plus when editing payment orders. Notes added to an order are not sent to the bank server.
Beneficiary information: Please enter the beneficiary information here. Either a domestic account number or an IBAN can be specified for the purpose of account identification. Please enter the corresponding Swift-BIC for the beneficiary's bank. If the Swift-BIC provided is valid, the bank's name will be displayed.
As you enter a beneficiary's name, suggestions from your address book will appear automatically which you can then use to select a bank connection or template. You can also select a bank connection that you already used for a past order. Alternatively, click the Select Contact function to access your address book and search for bank connections and templates.
Credit transfer information: Select the desired transaction currency here. Entry of a purpose is optional.
Additional information: Optional information such as different details of charges or a transaction reference can be provided under the payment record's Additional Information.
In addition, an instruction to the ordering bank can be provided in case of foreign payment orders originating from accounts held in Commerzbank’s branch in Belgium.
Please note: by specifying such an instruction the order cannot be processed straight-through (STP). Please contact your account manager if you want to use this option.
Save order as a template: Click here to save this order as a template. Templates will always be saved under a contact's bank connection in your address book . You can choose whether to
- save the template under an existing bank connection or
- use the beneficiary's details to create a new bank connection for an existing contact or
- automatically create a new contact with this bank connection.
Create a collective order: Add additional payment records to the order to create a collective order. The information provided under the originator's details will apply for all payment records included in this order. The total amount of the order is updated automatically.
Save order: Save the order to edit it again at a later point in time. Saved orders can also be edited by other users of that customer if they are authorised for the relevant order type and the originator's account specified in the order.
Saved orders can be found under orders in progress .
Complete order processing: Click here to complete order processing. After this you will have an opportunity to re-check the order details and submit the order by providing your signature pin. You will also be shown the order number assigned by the bank's computer system upon receipt.
Orders sent to the bank's computer system are then displayed under history .