Help on: Foreign credit transfer USA
Use this dialogue box to enter a foreign credit transfer for accounts held in Commerzbank's foreign unit in New York. Accordingly, this dialogue box is not offered for accounts held at third-party bank accesses.
For an explanation of specific elements within the form, simply click the number and marker that correspond to that element.
Information about the initiator: Please enter the following information which will apply for the entire order and thus for all payment records contained in this order:
- Originator's account: Here you will see all of the originator's accounts for the relevant bank access for which you have authorisation and which you can use for this payment type.
- If the originator's account is linked to a company, the originator's details such as name and address will be transferred from the company's details.
- Execution date: Enter a date that lies no more than 99 days in the future. Please note that additional signatures from other users might be needed to approve an order. Order execution could be delayed accordingly.
Beneficiary information: Please enter the beneficiary information here.
- Either a domestic account number or an IBAN can be specified for the purpose of account identification. Please note the format requirements of the beneficiary's bank.
- Enter either a Swift-BIC or the bank's name and address to specify the beneficiary's bank. If the Swift-BIC provided is valid, the bank's name will be displayed.
- As you enter a beneficiary's name, suggestions from your address book will appear automatically which you can then use to select bank details or template. You can also select a bank connection that you already used for a past order. Alternatively, click the Select Contact function to access your address book and search for bank connections and templates.
Intermediary bank: To enter an intermediary bank, expand this section and enter its Swift-BIC, domestic US Fedwire code or name and address.
Credit transfer information: Please always indicate the transaction amount and currency under Credit Transfer Information. In addition, you can enter an optional purpose.
Additional Information: Other optional information can be entered under Additional Information:
- Details of charges
- Instruction code for commissioning intra-group carryovers
Save order as a template: Click here to save this order as a template. Templates will always be saved under a contact's bank connection in your address book . You can choose whether to
- save the template under an existing bank connection or
- use the beneficiary's details to create a new bank connection for an existing contact or
- automatically create a new contact with this bank connection.
Create a collective order: Add additional payment records to the order to create a collective order. The information provided under the originator's details will apply for all payment records included in this order. The total amount of the order is updated automatically.
Save Order: Save the order to edit it again at a later point in time. Saved orders can also be edited by other users of that customer if they are authorised for the relevant order type and the originator's account specified in the order.
Saved orders can be found under orders in progress .
Complete order processing: Click here to complete order processing. After this you will have an opportunity to re-check the order details and submit the order by providing your signature pin. You will also be shown the order number assigned by the bank's computer system upon receipt.
Orders sent to the bank's computer system are then displayed under History .