Help on: List of standing orders
The standing order function in Global Payment Plus allows you, to easily administrate repeating credit transfers from accounts held with Commerzbank in Germany.
The list of standing orders allows, by clicking on a dedicated line, to sow the detailed information of the selected standing order. Any standing order can by modified, suspended and deleted in Global Payment Plus.
Account selection: Choose the account, for which you intend to show the list of existing standing orders. It is possible to select more than one account.
List of standing orders: The list view gives an overview of the most important information per each standing order. One click on a dedicated row opens up the detailed information for the selected standing order.
Update: Click on the button „Update“, in order to reload the list of standing orders from the bank server.
Actions: The context menu at the end of each row, allows to trigger several actions per each standing order:
- Display details: Displays all details for the selected standing order.
- Edit standing order: Opens up the entry mask to capture modifications for an existing standing order.
- Suspend standing order: Opens up the entry mask to capture a suspension for an existing standing order.
- Delete standing order: Opens up the entry mask to capture a deletion of an existing standing order.
- Print standing order: Creates a print view of all details for the selected standing order.
New standing order: Click on „New standing order“, in order to open up the entry mask for a new standing order.
Alternatively you may open up the same entry mask through the central “New order” function in Global Payment Plus, just like with any other order.