30 Sep 2022 | Russia
Amendments to “COMMERZBANK (EURASIJA)” AO General Terms for opening, maintaining and closing accounts of legal entities
The following changes and amendments were made to “COMMERZBANK (EURASIJA)” AO General Terms for opening, maintaining and closing accounts of legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms”):
- The definition of the Signature Card has been changed as well as the General Terms have been added by the following terms “DBO agreement”, “Electronic signature” and their definitions;
- A part of the paragraph 5.6.5 of the General Terms containing personal data processing issues was allocated in the separate paragraph 5.7, the text of this paragraph was amended in accordance with the requirements of the new version of the Article 6 of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On personal data";
- Notification methods of the Bank have been supplemented by the ability to send notifications by e-mail;
- Conditions of the Article 6 of the General Terms "Account authorization" was additionally specified in relation to the form of the Signature card, combination of signatures for payment instructions in paper-based and electronic form;
- The amount of interest rate in the paragraph 10.2.3. has been changed, the interest rate will be determined according to Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation;
- The status of documents considered to be received by the Client via DBO System has been changed to "Accepted";
- Editorial revision of the text of the General Terms was made.
The new edition of the General Terms [pdf, 656 KB] will be effective starting from 01.11.2022.
COMMERZBANK (EURASIJA) AO