27 Feb 2018 | Hungary
Bank opening hours (March, 2018)
we kindly inform you hereby that our service times will be changed due to the national holiday on 15th March 2018 as follows:
- 10th March 2018 (Saturday) Business day, no foreign currency trading
- 15th March 2018 (Thursday) Public holiday
- 16th March 2018 (Friday) Bank holiday
In the following we kindly call your attention to the respective changes in connection with the banking day on Saturday, 10th March 2018:
- On this day payment orders in HUF will be processed only, while foreign currency payment orders (including also HUF payments debiting foreign currency accounts, currency conversions and cross-border HUF-payments) will be processed on the next banking day (12th March 2018).
- The cut-off time for wire transactions will be modified from 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. with regard to Giro Zrt.’s working hours for clearing on working Saturdays.
- For paper-based payment orders a cut-off time of 11:00 a.m. will apply (instead of 2:00 p.m.).